C & D Antitoxin for Clostridial Enterotoxemia
- SKU Number: 0307001
- Brand: LEXTRON #
- Size: 250 ML
- Mfr. Part Number: 15645213
- (There are currently no reviews available for this product.)
$46.99(Prices may vary by store)
A multivalent antitoxin that treats and prevents Clostridial enterotoxemia in cattle, sheep, and goats caused by Types B, C, D toxin and Type C in swine. Inject vaccine SQ as soon as possible after birth for better protection. Passive immunity lasts for up to 21 days.
- Suckling lambs, goats and pigs: 5 mL
- Suckling calves, feeder lambs and pigs: 10 mL
- Feeder calves and cattle: 25 mL for prevention. Double doses for treatment.
- 21-day slaughter withdrawal.
- Type: 25 doses Application: SUB-Q / IV Size: 250mL Dosage: 10 mL
- Restricted States: AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT, CN Note: Cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box!!!