Need the perfect dip? Well look no further! We’ve got you covered with this creamy, tangy, Queso Blanco Dip! You can never go wrong with dip at any party, backyard bbq, or everyday dinner. Don’t worry about leftovers! This will be gone in minutes. Or make double so you can make our Pulled Pork Nachos. Recipe also found on our blog.
- 2 pounds queso blanco processed cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2-4-ounce cans diced green chiles, undrained
- 4 Tablespoons pickled jalapeños, diced
- 1-2 teaspoons Camp Chef mango chipotle rub
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- Preheat stove to medium heat.
- Cut cheese into cubes then place into 10" cast iron dutch oven.
- Pour in milk then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Place Dutch oven on preheated stove and stir until cheese is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If you make this Queso, please share on social media, tag us in the image, and use the hashtag #calranchdiy! We would love to see your creation! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up on all things C-A-L Ranch!