Georgia Men's Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
Built with the most trusted Goodyear® welt construction, the Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LTX 6" waterproof composite toe work boot lightweight comfort with heavy duty durability and performance.
The upper is made of full-grain SPR™ leather and has an abrasion resisting heel with reflective striping. The collar and tongue are padded for extra comfort. The brush guard kiltie is removable for a traditional work boot look and the dual-functioning hardware gives allows for hook or eyelet lace options.
The ergo-fit composite toe cap is designed to match the contours of your foot for a better range of motion and meets ASTM 2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe footwear.
The interior of this 6" composite toe work boot is lined in a soft performance mesh and equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System. It also features a molded 3-D counter pocket for added heel padding and stability and the AMP LT memory foam insole for all day comfort.
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Padded collar and tongue
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe
- High abrasion heel with reflective striping
|Fulfillment Location||Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup|