Hatsan’s AirTact break barrel rifle is the epitome of entry-level break action air rifles. The refined design is precision-engineered to be the ultimate high-performance beginners shooting platform.
Designed for a lifetime of use, the AirTact utilizes a steel rifled barrel and a synthetic molded shroud to reduce overall weight. The AirTact is capable of producing up to 24 ft-lbs. of energy.
Hatsan focused on ease of use when equipping the AirTact with an easy-cocking break barrel, purpose-built for the beginning shooter. Its large muzzle break, with integrated sound moderator, makes manipulating the single shot cocking action smooth and nearly effortless. As a result, this provides more control to the shooter and quieter shots down range.
The AirTact sports a skeletonized thumbhole stock, designed to be more ergonomic and attractive than its predecessor. Its ambidextrous synthetic stock is rock solid and lightweight. Designed with a Monte Carlo cheek piece and rubber recoil pad, the AirTact features comfort similar to those found on the most advanced Hatsan air rifles.
This airgun incorporates an integrated, shock-absorbing, advanced-polymer scope rail that will keep the included 4×32 Optima scope zeroed for superior accuracy. If you prefer not to use the scope, the AirTact is fitted with contrasting colored fiber optic sights. The rear sight is fully adjustable for both windage and elevation. It boasts a fully adjustable trigger, manual firing safety, and an automatic cocking safety, making the AirTact a great entry-level airgun for those interested in picking up a fun hobby.
- .177 caliber
- Ambidextrous, synthetic, skeletonized, thumbhole stock
- Rifled steel barrel
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- Includes 4×32 Optima scope and mounts
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Accepts both 11mm dovetail and Weaver mounts
- Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with fiber optics
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 20 FPE
- Weight - 10 lbs
- Caliber - .177
- Action - Break Barrel
- Magazine Type - None, Single Shot
- Stock - Black Synthetic, Pistol Grip, Thumbhole
- Sights - Front: Fiber Optics, Red | Rear: Fiber Optics, Green
- Barrel Length - 14.5 in
- Overall Length - 45 in
- Weight Gun Only - 5.7 lbs