Husqvarna L221AK Walk Behind Mower
- This versatile lawnmower can either accomodate a bag or mulch the cuttings
- Featuring AWD and a 21"" cutting deck, dependable in wet or steep grass
- With a walk-behind design, this is the premier push-mower on the market
The new 21"" 15-gauge steel high performance cutting deck from Husqvarna integrates the latest advancements in technology and development with traditional design, providing a hi-tunnel mower intended to meet the highest expectations in cutting performance. For some mowers, a large capacity bag might be a challenge, but when your mower is powered with Husqvarna's All-Wheel-Drive there's more than enough capability to carry a full load; through thick turf and other challenging terrains. Equipped with engineered tread and All-Wheel-Drive with the added benefit of improved unit balance, these new mowers are sure to please from the postage-stamp yard professional to the rural weekend warrior.
- Premier Cut Deck : A uniquely designed deck that provides a superior airflow by lifting the grass up before it’s cut, leaving the grass evenly cut under the entire width of the deck.
- All-Wheel Drive: All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. The result is full traction and superior performance in all turf conditions, on pavements and off-road. The system also makes sure turf damage is minimal.
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4.25 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
||Free C-A-L Pickup