Rocky Durango Men's Ironclad Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots
As low as $204.99
Men's Ironclad Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- PROTECTIVE TOE
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- ROCKY® WATERPROOF
Rocky® Waterproof construction insures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Extra durable-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Seven layer slip- and oil-resistant IronClad outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
|Fulfillment Location||Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup|
Write Your Own Review