Nutrena Country Feeds Mini Pig Feed
The right nutrition for your mini pig, at every stage of life
Nutrena® Country Feeds® Mini Pig 16% Pellet is a complete, convenient feed at a great value, that can be fed as the sole ration or with roughage. It includes balanced amino acids, protein, vitamins, and minerals mini pigs need to stay healthy, with no added antibiotics or hormones. It’s recommended for all mini pigs at all life stages.
- Complete feed that can be fed with hay/pasture or as the sole diet
- Fortified with added vitamins and minerals
- Recommended for mini pigs at all life stages
- Highly palatable pelleted feed
- No added antibiotics or hormones
Feed to mini pigs once they reach maturity at 7 to 10 months of age. Feed 2 to 2.5% of the pigs bodyweight each day in two separate feedings. If the pig's ribs can be felt through a slight layer of fat using gentle hand pressure, the pig is in ideal condition. If the ribs cannot be felt, the pig is too fat and the diet should be adjusted accordingly. Provide plenty of clean, fresh water.
|Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup