Georgia Men's Waterproof Logger Boots
As low as $179.99
Men's Waterproof Logger Boots
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- GEORGIA® WATERPROOF
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather
- Steel shank
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Goodyear® welt construction
|Fulfillment Location||Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup|
Write Your Own Review