Harvest Lane Honey Bee Feed – 1 gal
- 1 gallon liquid bee feed
- To be fed during early spring and late fall
- Encourages healthy hive building
Harvest Lane Honey Liquid Bee Feed comes ready to use for your bees, with no mixing required.
Features of Harvest Lane Honey Liquid Bee Feed
This feed is made with essential oils to provide essential nutrients and feeding stimulants to encourage strong hives.
Use this feed after honey harvest to prevent starvation or when food is scarce.
- Shake well before use. Pour Feed for Bees into your feeder, whether it is in-hive, entrance, or a top feeder.
- Spray on new foundations to encourage acceptance.
- Do not feed your bees while honey supers are on the hive.
- Feed your bees in early spring and late fall.
- Use for emergency feeding when nectar isn’t in abundance.
Note: Color of plastic on the bottle and cap may vary.
Do not use during honey flow.
||Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup
||Harvest Lane Honey