Hillman Zinc Power-Stud+ Sd1 Anchor 25Ct - 3/8" X 3-3/4"
Zinc Power-Stud+ Sd1 Anchor 25Ct - 3/8" X 3-3/4"
The Power-Stud+ SD1 is a fully threaded, torque controlled, wedge expansion anchor that is designed for concrete applications. Suitable base materials are normal-weight and sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry. This anchor has various DOT approvals including Caltrans listing for "Stud Mechanical Expansion Anchors". Building code approved.
- Diameter: 3/8 in
- Length: 3-3/4 in
- Zinc-plated wedge anchors designed for consistent performance in cracked and un-cracked concrete
- Suitable base materials are normal-weight, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry
- Common applications include structural connections such as beam and column anchorage
- Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
- Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
- Includes nut and washer
- Qty 25
|Fulfillment Location||Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup|
|Length||3/8" x 3-3/4"|
Write Your Own Review