men's icon jacketContinue Shopping
Find in Store
Please call store to confirm availability.
Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments
The Icon premium ANSI compliant breathable and high visibility jacket – polyurethane on 300 denier polyester. Engineered to provide superior comfort and safety in the toughest work environments.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
- Polyurethane on 300 denier polyester.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
- Excellent daytime visibility.
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric for all season comfort.
- Breathable. Test method ASTM E96.
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
- Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
- 2-way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain.
- Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design for added convenience.
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
- D-ring access for fall protection harness.
- Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort.
- Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure.
- Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder.
- inner breast pocket with zipper closure.
- Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves.
- Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection.
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
- 2 Mic tabs.
- Mildew resistant.
- Attachment points for use as shell in SYNC Jacket System.
|Sub Name||Tingley Rubber|