men's logandale waterproof work bootContinue Shopping
Find in Store
Please call store to confirm availability.
This steel toe boot was built in Portland, OR to withstand anything you throw at it. A moisture-wicking lining keeps you cool, while exceptional abrasion resistance keeps them looking good for the long haul.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.Web-Tech abrasion technology
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
|Shaft Height (in)||5 in|