Nutrena ProForce Fuel Horse Feed - 50 lb
High fat, controlled starch feed for equine athletes and hard-keepers
Nutrena® ProForce® Fuel is a high fat, controlled starch feed for equine athletes and hard-keepers. It contains premium nutrition and is specifically tailored to support horses with the most demanding routines. No rider who has their eye on winning should go without it.
- Includes Topline Balance®, Nutrena's unique approach to topline health
- Exclusive Nutri-Bloom Advantage® improves total fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Rebound Technology™ is a proprietary combination of chromium and amino acids to help support recovery after competition or hard work
- Added fat for extra calories to help your horse maintain condition
- Balanced Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids levels from rice bran and flaxseed
- Marine-sourced calcite supports gastric health and helps maintain a normal stomach pH
- Enhanced with antioxidants, including selenium, vitamin C, and vitamin E, to support the immune system and minimize the effects of stress
The following feeding directions are guidelines to maintain desired body condition and performance. Feeding rates need to be adjusted according to the horse's body condition and activity level. Divide the recommended daily feeding rate into 2 or more meals per day and feed with good quality hay or pasture. Performance horses may benefit from being fed more frequently.
Maintenance: 0.25 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Light Work: 0.50 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Moderate Work: 0.75 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Heavy Work: 1.0 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Yearlings: 0.75 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Breeding Stallions: 0.50 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Do not exceed 16 lb of ProForce Fuel per horse per day.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
||Free C-A-L Pickup