Nutrena® ProForce® Senior Horse Feed is a high-performance feed designed to meet the unique nutritional requirements of your senior athlete. It provides energy from highly digestible fiber and features Empower® Boost high fat extruded nugget, while also improving digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Includes Topline Balance® to support better topline health
- Exclusive Nutri-Bloom Advantage® improve total fiber digestion by up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Rebound Technology™ is a proprietary combination of chromium and amino acids to help support recovery after competition or hard work
- Added fat for extra calories to help your older horse maintain condition
- Balanced Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids levels from rice bran and flaxseed
- Marine-sourced calcite supports gastric health and helps maintain a normal stomach pH
- Enhanced with antioxidants, including selenium, vitamin C, and vitamin E, to support the immune system and minimize the effects of stress
The following feeding directions are guidelines to maintain desired body condition and performance. Feeding rates need to be adjusted according to the horse's body condition and activity level. Divide the recommended daily feeding rate into 2 or more meals per day. Performance horses may benefit from being fed more frequently.
When Fed With Hay:
Maintenance: 0.45 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Light Work: 0.680 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Moderate Work: 0.90 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
When Fed Without Hay:
Maintenance: 1.13 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Light Work: 1.35 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Moderate Work: 1.58 lb per 100 lb of bodyweight
Do not exceed 19 lb of ProForce Fuel per horse per day.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.