SafeChoice Special Care is specially designed for horses that are prone to metabolic issues related to starch intake. It's also ideal for easy keepers, ponies, and miniature horses.
This feed is formulated for horses that are prone to metabolic issues related to starch intake by providing only 11% starch.
Looking to avoid corn in your horse feed? Special Care is a great option.
SafeChoice is great for easy keepers, ponies, and miniature horses.
- lower, controlled starch to reduce risk of metabolic problems
- balanced vitamins and minerals
- organic mineral structures to promote immunity
- prebiotics and probiotics to support microbes in the intestine, these will ease digestion
- amino acid content that encourages maintenance and development of muscles
- delivers consistent nutrients necessary to equine health
- Easy keepers and maintenance horses may not reach vitamin/mineral requirements on hay alone especially poor-quality hay.
Hay quality changes frequently with many factors that affecting it. This makes it difficult to determine if your horse receives all the necessary nutrients. Feeding SafeChoice Special Care at recommended levels delivers consistent daily nutrients that your horse needs.
Topline Balance, a unique recipe developed by Nutrena. Includes NO corn or corn co-products. Ideal blend of nutrients offers controlled starch and fat levels for a balanced source of energy. Amino acids support muscle upkeep and development. Prebiotics and probiotics simplify digestion. Also includes organic trace minerals for improved immune support and skin/coat/hoof health.