Purina Omolene 200 Performance Horse Feed - 50 lb
- Highly palatable
- For performance and competitive horses
- Designed from years of research and innovation
Purina Omolene 200 Performance Horse Feed is made for horses in competition, broodmares, and yearlings. This feed is made with quality ingredients and is formulated for the best performance. The Omolene horse feed lineup was developed through 100 years of research and innovation, which lead to countless studies and scientific breakthroughs that kept this food on the cutting-edge of equine nutrition and performance. Only the highest performance level and safety-proven innovations made their way to the Omolene line, so you can feed your horses with full confidence. This high-quality horse feed is perfect for fueling intense competitive performances, supporting your horse’s gastric health, or nourishing young growing equine athletes.
It contains balanced fuel sources between fat and soluble carbohydrates for both aerobic and anaerobic work. Its blend of natural whole grains provides a natural source of antioxidants, phytochemicals, and fiber for lower feeding rates designed to support healthy digestion and prevent upset. The vegetable oils, flaxseed, and rice bran are added for weight gain, performance, shine & bloom. Molasses is included for palatability. Even the pickiest of eaters will love this feed.
It has year-round quality because of the unique soy oil-molasses blend that has lower sugar and higher fat than traditional cane molasses to help decrease bricking in the winter and drying out in the summer.
Feed with hay or pasture and start with the amounts of Omolene 200 Performance given for the weight and lifestyle of the horse. Observe horse health with changes in feed. The feed may be increased or decreased over time to achieve desired body condition and weight. When changing your horse’s food, do so gradually over the course of 7 to 10 days. Combine part new feed and part old feed. Gradually increase the new feed in increments equal to the decrease in the old feed.
NOTE FROM MANUFACTURER
- Feeding rates will vary with size, age, temperament, health status, forage quality, climate, and activity level. Feed at regular times, at least twice daily. Do not feed more than 0.5 lbs/100 lbs of body weight per meal. Do not feed free choice. Prevent rapid eating by the horse of any feedstuff.
- Reduce and/or delay feeding a horse that is hot, excited, or showing pain, has a fever, or diarrhea. Consult your veterinarian if any problems arise.
- Always feed a minimum of 1.0 to 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight of good quality, clean hay or the equivalent in pasture.
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days. Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed 1.0 lb per day for each horse.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times. Provide your horse with access to salt. Consult with your veterinarian regularly and maintain a routine dental, parasite control, and health care program for your horse.
|Fulfillment Location||Free C-A-L Pickup|