Ruger LCP II Lite Rack .22 LR Pistol with 2.75" Barrel - 10+1
- This incredibly compact .22LR pistol has a 2.75" barrel length
- This handgun is perfect for concealed carry situations and close-range self-defense
- Featuring an impressive 10+1 round mag capacity and a light recoil
Features of Ruger LCP II Lite Rack .22 LR Pistol with 2.75" Barrel - 10+1
Ruger's LCP II Lite Rack .22 LR compact pistol.
This firearm features a low recoil for comfortable training.
Engineered to function with high-velocity ammunition, the Lite Rack system includes:
- better slide serrations
- emphasized cocking ears with light recoil, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- small, compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for increased control and retains the LCP II popular last-round hold open function. Patent pending floorplate assembly
- manual safety oriented in push-forward-to-fire configuration, instinctive and unobtrusive.
This versatile handgun is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
The textured grip frame provides a tight, well-balanced grip. The surface is larger for improved grip and better distribution of recoil force. The front and rear sights are fixed to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
Features a rugged design including a through-hardened steel slide and a one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame. Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect, a neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension. The hammer catch blocks hammer contact the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
The barrel is composed of stainless steel, and the barrel length is 2.75 inches.
|Fulfillment Location||Free C-A-L Pickup|
|No. of Rounds||10+1|