JOBOX Vertical Liquid Transfer Tank - 36 gal
- High resilience structure, built for shortbed trucks and 4 door cab
- 36 gallon tank, pressure tested
- Pump mounts on either side, easy lift rings, drain plug, safety fill feature
Tanks by JOBOX are created with 14-gauge construction made expecially for reslience over time. Baffles on the interior fortify the substantial form and contain the movement of contents inside when driving.
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 Transfer Tanks are designed to suit short bed trucks – including those with a full 4-door cab model. This new plan has stretched the sides above each wheel well to increase the overall capacity of the tank. Each tank has been pressure tested to prevent against leaks.
36 Gallon White Vertical Fuel-N-Tool Ready Steel Liquid Transfer Tank for Trucksfeatures the following:
- The inner baffles of each tank supports the design for additional strength. The tanks are also built to maintain the anticipated movements of contents when the vehicle is in motion.
- 2" NPT supported bungs add the additional benefit of mounting a pump on each side of the tank
- The incorporated lift rings add easy assist for raising or transporting an empty tank
- To prevent excessive pressure build up, we have added a locking filler cap and coupler, so things behave while not being monitored.
- Secure your tank to the truck bed with our heavy-duty brackets. Ensure your cargo goes only where you want it to.
- In warmer seasons, our Safety fill capacity allows area for the inner contents, should they expand.
- A drain plug have been incorporated to allow for monitored drainage of combustible liquids.
||Free C-A-L Pickup