Tekton Torque Wrench Drive Click - 1/4 in
Calibrated to an accuracy of +/ 4% in the clockwise direction and +/ 6% in the counterclockwise direction, the TEKTON 1/4 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you work with confidence, eliminating guessing and the common tendency to overtighten fasteners. Correctly tightening fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications ensures parts are properly secured without being damaged. Simple and easy to use, this wrench measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. To measure torque, turn the springloaded adjustment collar to the desired setting (inch pounds or Newton meters) and release to lock in place. Tighten the fastener in a slow and controlled motion. When the preset torque value is reached, a reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force. Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn’t need batteries, and the steel and aluminum construction has no internal plastic parts to wear out.
IMPORTANT: This wrench is shipped precalibrated and ready to use. To help maintain calibration, store at its lowest setting of 10 in.lb./1.1 Nm when not in use. Be sure to read and understand the operator's manual, including all safety information, before first use.
- Range - in.-lb.: 10-150 in.-lb.
- Range - Nm: 1.1-16.9 Nm
- Increment: 1 in.-lb. (0.113 Nm)
- Accuracy: ± 4 percent
- Length: 8-13/16 inch
- Ratchet: 72 tooth
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- (1) 1/4 in. drive torque wrench
- (1) Zipper storage case
- (1) Operator's manual with torque conversion chart
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counterclockwise)
- Length: 8.8"
- Width: 0.9"
- Height: 0.9"
|Fulfillment Location||Ship to Home, Free C-A-L Pickup|